Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Woke to a beautiful sunrise and feel so blessed.  
I came out to the back deck and just sat in the warmth of the sun and God's love.  

So many times I feel like I just go 
I have started so many diets, so many exercise plans, so many of this and that and I make a little progress and then I get derailed and start all over and today I am on the verge of trying something new again and I am reminded that it is okay to try, try, again.
and in Luke 5:19-20 I am reminded that with God's assistance He will make a way for me.  I just need to keep on going and so once again I am fixin' to try something new again.

I have met with a couple of doctors due to the continuous tummy problems I have and so starting on Monday, May 26, 2014 I will be doing the Elimination Diet for 3 weeks...I keep telling myself I can do anything for three weeks...right...right!!!

I will not be eating or drinking caffeine, dairy...oh my gosh...what am I going to do without cheese????, soy, eggs and gluten...you know pasta's and breads and stuff like that.

For the past week I have been checking recipes, planning meals, writing out grocery lists and praying, praying and praying some more.  I think the hardest thing is going to be not having the dairy...I can go without coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers...so share your thoughts and let's talk!!!