Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Good morning.

First off ~
to our sweet daughter-in-love
Danalyn!!!
We love you and hope you have a great day!!!


This is what I saw first thing this morning.
These are taken from our deck looking out over Branson.  




Isn't God a beautiful master artist?
It was quiet and peaceful out on the deck with the birds chirping and making their own sweet music. So  that is where I decided to sit while I spent time in God's Word and pray for the stuff laying heavy on my heart and give thanks for the many blessings in my life.


What an encouraging verse this morning.  
What it reminded me of  is a Daddy's love for his child and the security and safety a child feels in the loving arms of their Daddy.


Here is Opal getting reassurance from her Daddy.


And Alexander with not a care in the world snuggled in his Grandpa's arms.

And I am reminded that no matter what is going on in my life
I can  crawl into the arms of Jesus
like this little girl

And HE will hold me close and comfort me.

Thank you Lord for your Word this morning that you are never too busy for me.
You are always right here, beside me, ready to take my hand or let me
climb up into your lap for a hug that no one can duplicate.

And that because God is Faithful, always Available
that I need to be faithful to Him
all the time!!!

And then I decided to read in Psalms

Psalms 16:2B

My goodness is nothing apart from You.

I am blessed beyond measure because of You.

and

and


And I am reminded that God provides for all my needs,
not my wants but my needs.
I need to remind myself that God 
has always provided for us,
sometimes in ways that we would never have imagined
and to be thankful each and every day 
for every blessing, big and small,
and most importantly
to remember 
foibles and all!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers...so share your thoughts and let's talk!!!