Saturday, May 10, 2014

Woke up to this view
 out the back deck this morning
but the longer I am up the clearer it is becoming.

Sort of how I am feeling about some things in my life.
I am finding (recognizing I am slow learner) that
as I have stepped back the last few week,
that sometimes
to
and 
and 

is the best way to 
figure out where I am going
and what I need to be doing.

This past week has been good for me as I work on a majorly long 
and to find 
between 
work
me
friends
relationships
time in the Word

that I don't have to do everything in one day
and that it is perfectly okay to 

and to 


and

Thank you Lord for this time this morning
to reflect on you
and that in all things
I need to give thanks
and be content
wherever I am
and to choose
to live in

so 

How will you choose to live today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers...so share your thoughts and let's talk!!!