Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Mornin Relaxin

Got woke up by Christopher whispering "Grammy open your eyes."  I did and it was only 7:01 a.m.  I haven't seen that time on a clock in a long time.  But since we are only here for a few short days I will take all the awake moments with him as I can.

We laid in bed, whispering, taking pictures ~ Christopher took lots of pictures of Grandpa's arm.  Grandpa slept till about 8:15 and then got up with Christopher.  I took advantage and went back to sleep for about an hour.  I was fighting a headache and the extra sleep helped a lot.

Once I was up I made cinnamon & apple pancakes.  They were enjoyed by all.  After breakfast Grandpa & Max put the new headlight on the motor home.  Christopher has been snuggling next to me, playing with the stuffed animals while I was checking Facebook and writing a few emails.

Now Grandpa is done and so we are going to go swimming.  Will write more later and also include some pictures of our time here.  We will definitely be missing them.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get your grandson fix before heading on to Texas. How's Danalyn feeling these days? Travel safely, Ali and Ron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, kids can be so funny!! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh how cute! Little granddaughter Chelsea slept till 7 am too. After a quick diaper change, we popped her in bed between us and let her romp and play. No more sleep for us! LOL

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from readers...so share your thoughts and let's talk!!!