Friday, April 26, 2013

Changes are a Coming

Changes are a Coming to this here blog.

First off, just a reminder that our everyday blog The Wandering Workentin's can be found here.  Hope you join us as we live/work/travel from our litte home on wheels ~ The Wander Lodge!

Currently I am doing an A to Z Blog Challenge.  Check it out to see what the word of the day is.  Sometimes I close that blog with questions so feel free to answer them in the comment section.

Now for Changes to Alice's Restaurant ~ Dishin' Up Food for Thought

One of the things I have been struggling with is having a sincere time with the Lord each day.  One of the things I used to do was write out my prayers to God each day during my quiet time.  So often when I am praying I get distracted.  And then I beat myself up in the head with irrational and negative thoughts and I know that is not how God would want me to be.  I believe God has given me the gift of writing and what a better way to use this gift then to talk to God.  I also like to write out my thoughts about my devotions each day.  Currently I am using the book Sanctuary by David Jeremiah and was a gift to me from Pam Gillam as we moved away from Branson.  I also get Guideposts Daily Devotions in my email each morning as well as a couple blogs that I read for daily inspiration.  And of course, reading my Bible and studying God's word is very important to me and I work daily at my relationship with the Lord.

I have 33 followers at this time and I hope y'all stay with me on my continuing journey of getting to know our Lord Jesus Christ more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers...so share your thoughts and let's talk!!!