Sunday, February 6, 2011

On the Road Again!

We are on the road once again.  I have lots of blog posts I need to do but wanted to let everyone know we are doing well.

We arrived at my aunt & uncle's Wednesday afternoon, February 2nd.  They live just north of Middletown, CA on Highway 29.  I will be doing a post of our journey to their place.  Took lots of pictures that I want to make into a slide show for ease of watching.  We did not have access to the internet while we were there which is why I have not made any posts.  We left Middletown this morning about 9:30 and arrived here in Paicines, CA at San Benito Thousand Trails about 3:30.  We made a quick beeline over to the family lodge to catch the Packers ~ Steelers game.  Lots of cheering was happenin all around us especially when the Packers won!

Now I need to get to making dinner and then to doing some blog posts.  Sure hope everyone is having a great weekend.

2 comments:

I love to hear from readers...so share your thoughts and let's talk!!!