Sunday, December 1, 2013

Celebrating a Sweet Birthday

Happy Birthday to Ali!!!

What a great day of celebrating with my sweet hubby,
especially after he wished me Happy 57th Birthday....
....um it's 56 you goof!!!

After sleeping in


These are pretty interesting deer hiding by the entry.

Lots of yummy desserts
  


Coffee and Raspberry Iced Tea

 Enjoying our desserts.
  

Us!  Bet you didn't know that.  
Photo courtesy of Jean Wesley our wonderful waiter.

 And then the servers brought this out and sang Happy Birthday to me!
Can you say scrumptious...well I had one bite and then they boxed it up for me to bring home.
 

Jean (pronounced Jon) Wesley (he is from Haiti).  He is a junior at College of the Ozarks,
majoring in Sociology with a minor in Psychology.

Heading out of the restaurant this is what you see!





We then went for a drive around the campus,
definitely going to go back sometime soon
(on a sunny day)



Loved the Bobcat!

As we were leaving we saw this fire away in the distance.  
Found out Branson Pattern Works lost one whole building.

 One of the many old buildings on College of Ozarks campus.

The Chapel

Close up of the Chapel

 

Another side of the Chapel.



 From the Veterans Grove

Entrance to the Veterans Grove


After two hours we departed the CofO
and headed to Dollar Tree and Walmart.
Came home and realized I forgot the coffee - oh well there is always tomorrow.

It has been a great day.
Jamie, Opal & Suzanne called me
and shortly after that Brandon, Danalyn, Max, Christopher, Treyson and Alex 
called me on Facetime.


This was them on Thanksgiving...so happy the boys and their families could be together.
Starting with Opal, Christopher, Treyson, Jamie,
Suzanne, Max and Danalyn.
Brandon was taking the picture and Alex is sitting between him and Opal so missed being in the picture.
A pretty good looking family if you ask me!!!

Today I am thankful for our whole family and 
can't wait to see them all in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers...so share your thoughts and let's talk!!!