Thursday, September 19, 2013

Facebook

Been doing a lot of thinking about Facebook and what a time sucker it is.

I took a break from Facebook for the month of August 
and have been limiting my time during the month of September
...it is such a time sucker.

I feel it is time for me to make some changes to my Facebook account.

I belong to quite a few groups
and I will stay a part of many of them
...networking for the campground is a big thing for me
but sharing me with so many people that I don't 
really know, maybe not a good thing.

Over the next couple of weeks I will be

So if you notice I am not a friend of yours on Facebook
and you really think I should be
then you will have to send me a message
and tell me why.

I believe God has been challenging me
...in what I say
...with whom I spend my time
and so 
I am following where He is leading me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers...so share your thoughts and let's talk!!!