Sunday, January 13, 2013

Just for Fun...

You are a Pirate.  Descrbe your perfect day.

The sun is peeking out from behind the clouds, the ship is rolling back and forth and my body begins to stretch.  I climb out of my berth and move to the galley where my pirate buddy has made me a perfect cup of java with some delightful chocolate cream.  And then we hear it...

"Hey, hey, lookey there...off to the east!"  We go tromping up and there just a bit away is a boat just calling our name.  We head our ship towards the boat.  Not too much farther and we are near enough to take our small dingy and the four of us climb quietly onboard...Surprise!!!  only two occupants on board...we tie them up and listen to their screams - no one else is nearby and can hear them so we get to work...

We find gold, silver, lovely yarns, threads, and a variety of aida cloth...pirate buddy is happy as he sees the gold & silver bars and dreams of all the travelin' that can be done and I imagine the beautiful things I can make for family and friends...oh what a beautiful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from readers...so share your thoughts and let's talk!!!