Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wow Is All I Can Say

Yesterday we spent most of the day in Springfield, MO at
Randy Light's Prosthetics
So I could get my artificial eye tweaked.
After about 10 minutes of looking, checking, thinking and looking some more, Randy decided he just didn't like how my eye was looking (the new one made on 10/31/12).
So more tweaking was done and Randy said, see you at 1:30 p.m. - making you a new eye!
And all I can say is WOW!!!
Taken 12/1 - notice how droopy the left eye lid is.  This eye was made on 10/31/12.

See how open the eye lid is?  New Eye made on 12/19/12.
I can't believe how close the lids are matched now.

WOW!!  Is all I can say.  Thank you Randy for making me feel beautiful!!
What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Nice eyes, Alice. Glad you got a new eye for Christmas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Randy is wonderful!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ali!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from readers...so share your thoughts and let's talk!!!