Thursday, November 17, 2011

Where is the time going?

Where is the time going?

I missed posting last night and here it is already Thursday night.  I continue to have much to be thankful for.  

I am thankful for a hubby who loves me even when I am grumpy at him for no reason.  Being tired and hungry is no excuse for grumping at him over something someone else said to me in an email.  I will try to do better tomorrow.

I am thankful for a best friend who does not mind that I don't have all day to just sit and be with her.  She is understanding that I am working and that our conversations get interrupted without notice and that I sometimes forget what we were talking about 10 minutes before the interruption.  She also doesn't mind that I am not the best hostess this week in preparing breakfast and lunch.  Thanks for being willing to eat a peanut butter sandwich while I ate my liverwurst sandwich (she doesn't like liverwurst and the only other thing I had to offer was peanut butter).  Now dinner is a different story ~ tonight we went to Bill & Rosa's and we all brought home enough leftovers to make a nice lunch tomorrow.  I am so glad she likes me just the way I am.

I am thankful for a quiet evening at home, where we can just sit and watch a couple of TV shows and visit during commercials.  And we can just be us here at home.


Yes I am blessed with a wonderful hubby and best friend.